Sunday, May 25, 2008

Michigan gathering in 2009...

For anyone who was not aware. I'm making plans for a trip out to Clare Michigan around Mother's day of 2009 or somewhere in that time frame as it is forever away. For those of you who are graduates/friends of 2002 from Clare High school hop onto facebook and send me a message so that we can begin plans. The location is unknown atm as I have no clue as to how many people are actually going to be showing up and all. Also as part of the gathering I will give a short presentation sometime during the timeframe on a drink so if you are a health fanatic and want into a new business or want a super blueberry drink named Kyani send me a message as well and we'll plan a day to go over that stuff hopefully where we can have a good sized group gathered together. For those of you who know me from a game that I play you have other forms of contact that will be given on that game so that you can get ahold of me and we'll plan it accordingly as well.

No comments: